i have a problem please help

my game cut off when i was offering a player a contract.it said array out of bounds of something like that now when i click on the fm09 icon on the desktop it says game allready running i don't want to restart the computer as i did about a month with out saving.is there anyway to get it back up with out restarting the pc.

my game cut off when i was offering a player a contract.it said array out of bounds of something like that now when i click on the fm09 icon on the desktop it says game allready running i don't want to restart the computer as i did about a month with out saving.is there anyway to get it back up with out restarting the pc.

Not much can be done about this, just gonna have to reset and pick up from the last save

In future, make sure you set up the autosave so that you will lose as little progress as possible in the event of a crash

This happened to me yesterday when I was in my team's fixtures screen. I clicked to look at last season's results and 'Array access out of bounds' came up. It's an old bug, although it hasn't happened to me since maybe FM06 or 07. Regular saves are the best way to minimise the damage.

This happened to me yesterday when I was in my team's fixtures screen. I clicked to look at last season's results and 'Array access out of bounds' came up. It's an old bug, although it hasn't happened to me since maybe FM06 or 07. Regular saves are the best way to minimise the damage.

yi it fine now anyway i only lost a couple of days on the game i must have saved it not long before it cut off.plus i don't think auto saving it like the guy above said would be good what if it cut off while saving i could lose my saved game.

yi it fine now anyway i only lost a couple of days on the game i must have saved it not long before it cut off.plus i don't think auto saving it like the guy above said would be good what if it cut off while saving i could lose my saved game.

Why should it cut off during saving? I always make sure that my game autosaves so that if my comp or the game crashes, I will only lose a small amount of my progress

Also in future check the contract offer you are making, IIRC the array access out of bounds error occurs often as the job drop down is greyed out, withdraw the offer and try again, should be fine

Archived