Kit Sponsorship

I'm playing with Leeds at the moment and I've won the Premier League at 2014.

Then for some reason at the end of that season they signed a new sponsorship deal worth 140k. Now the average sponsorship at English clubs is around 5million, and Manu have about 20million in my game. What's going on here, is this a bug? Because since the beginning of the game Leeds has a sponsorship deal worth 140k too, after rising from League1 to Premier league champions each time they renew the sponsorship it's still the same money.

Sponsorship all depends on reputation, and seeing that it is damn near impossible to get rep up, sponsorship doesnt go up.

Over time say by 2024 you may see a increase in the sponsorship money

Surely if people win the top flight's with their clubs,their reputation will go up ;)

Surely if people win the top flight's with their clubs,their reputation will go up ;)

oh of course it will.

But it will only go up some stupid percent which isnt noticable untill after a few years of winning things

Yeah I think this is definitely a bug now. In fact the whole reputation thing is bugged. I got Leeds from National to Continental reputation, then my board is on the urge of sacking me after I won the premier league because apparently under my management I have diminished the club's stature. This reputation thing in FM has never worked in any version, always has some major flaw in it.

Archived