Couple of editing questions

Hi, I've downloaded the Mightyowl28 summer transfer window update for my PSP FMH 07 game, and I have a few questions :

How do you add yourself as a player? I downloaded an editor but there is no "create player" option. Do you add yourself as a player at the end of the changes.txt file, or do you change an existing player to be you?

What do you CA (current ability) and PA (potential ability) stats represent? Is it the actual skills of the player or just his value or something?

What does the reputation stat of a club represent? Expectations? Value? Chance of success?

I'm sure I have others but that's all I can remember right now. Thanks in advance for any help icon_smile.gif

Hi, I've downloaded the Mightyowl28 summer transfer window update for my PSP FMH 07 game, and I have a few questions :

How do you add yourself as a player? I downloaded an editor but there is no "create player" option. Do you add yourself as a player at the end of the changes.txt file, or do you change an existing player to be you?

What do you CA (current ability) and PA (potential ability) stats represent? Is it the actual skills of the player or just his value or something?

What does the reputation stat of a club represent? Expectations? Value? Chance of success?

I'm sure I have others but that's all I can remember right now. Thanks in advance for any help icon_smile.gif

you cant put yourself in as there is a bug with hat part of the game, it works at the start but it will corrupt your data this making your save game unplayable

CA how good they are at present and PA how good they will become with 200 being the highest.

The higher the clubs reputation the better the players they can get and more transfer and wages available to you but the club will generally expect more from you tat the big clubs

anything else just ask

When you say you can't put yourself in as a player, does that include changing the name of an existing player, as I've read in a few places that changing names doesn't work, even though the format of the lines in changes.txt suggest it should.

And my other question - is there a post (I couldn't see a sticky on this forum) which explains exactly what you can do with a changes.txt file or the editor for FHM 07 and briefly how to do it? Personally I'll probably just stick with the update files already created on this forum, but it would be nice to know what else can be done in case I feel like trying something.

1. you can change a current players name but like ive siad before it will corrupt your game when you save the data.

2. there is an editing guide thread somewhere on the forum if you do a quick search you should find it. The editor is straight forward to use, youve just got to make sure you only edit the players that are on the countries nation.

All you have to do is find the player you want and select them then change their details to what you want. save this data to your computer then put it into your file making sure youve called it changes and it should work.

Is that clear enough for you? or would you like more detail?

Archived