Sacked - What now?

He wasn't a scouser and he managed the "red *****" :) don't be disheartend he is crap he'll bring in some new owners want a new stadium and cause pandamonium go take his job win the champions league 5 times and the league and simply put two fingers up to the little beaut.

sorry for my outburst everton fan.

He wasn't a scouser and he managed the "red *****" :) don't be disheartend he is crap he'll bring in some new owners want a new stadium and cause pandamonium go take his job win the champions league 5 times and the league and simply put two fingers up to the little beaut.

sorry for my outburst everton fan.

Lmao I know he weren't a scouser but ya no what I mean.. Type in on YouTube rafa benitez, jamie carragher impersonations so funny especially for an everton fan haha:P

What time of year is it?

And i asked before what happend for you to get the sack...just out of noseyness

Late November 2011.

10 Games in the season and I'm 17th.

Won 2, lost 6, drawn 2.

Considering I had played Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal they could of tried me out for abit longer, but then again footballs harsh.

No luck with derby? Its up to you but i bet a few jobs would come at the end of the season. If you had the patience to wait.

Derby appointed wrexham manager or something.. I have now gone to Swansea.. From Semi Final League Cup Tottenham to League 1 Swansea..

I'm disgusted in myself :(

Derby appointed wrexham manager or something.. I have now gone to Swansea.. From Semi Final League Cup Tottenham to League 1 Swansea..

I'm disgusted in myself :(

Well, now your goal is bring Swansea to the Premiership and prove Spurs wrong by destroying them the first time you meet them! :D

Archived