Runs with ball- can you get players to.......???

Is it possible to get one of your players to get the ppm runs with ball down the right but also train him to run through the centre with the ball also?

What I mean is, take Ronaldo for example he has runs with ball down the right as his ppm at the start of the game. Is it possible to train Ronaldo to run down the centre with ball aswell and would it have much impact in the match engine? Would it imcrease the likelyhood of him cutting inside during matches?

you mean if you're playing him on the right will he still use the preferred move of running through middle?

if so then that's a good question... i play an AMR who has dribble through centre as PPM & am not sure if he's able to use it... his AMC stat is "competent" even though he's been adapting to that position for about a year

What I mean is, I have Ronaldo playing AMR and his current ppm is run with ball down right. But I'm asking if I ask him to learn a ppm of run through the centre with the ball, will that increase the likelyhood of him cutting inside more often or will he still continue to stay the way he is currently if you get what I mean, ie will learning the new ppm have an actual in match effect

What I mean is, I have Ronaldo playing AMR and his current ppm is run with ball down right. But I'm asking if I ask him to learn a ppm of run through the centre with the ball, will that increase the likelyhood of him cutting inside more often or will he still continue to stay the way he is currently if you get what I mean, ie will learning the new ppm have an actual in match effect

Yeah you can. Stick him on free role. With 'Run with ball', and 'forward runs' set to high. For me, Gerrard plays like Gerrard. I also concentrate passing down the flanks if that helps.

that's what i said, what you're asking is will a player who is playing on the wing make use of the "run through middle" PPM.

i don't know. hoping someone from SI will make an appearance here.

p.s not convinced the guy above can know that it works.

Archived