He puts it into row Z

i see this message many times when the ball goes out for a throw in on previous football managers but lately it has been saying this as the ball rolls over the sideline lol not quite into row z is it !:p

otherwise loving fm09 and great work si all the moaners leave off they are doing there best at si towers :p And no this aint a moan just lettin si know okies !

PS- i miss miles !

A nice post but sadly untrue. Hopefully things will be improved next week. But installing, activating, processing and playing have been a nightmare for the majority. Its not a moan, just pure fact. :)

@ OP: I have noticed this... one time, I was not convinced it crossed the line at all.

I am also enjoying the game and jsolloso, are you disapointed with it because you can't run it?

I could run it without a problem on a Pentium 4D processor, then I move it onto a Quad 6700 and it struggles. I have finally been able to activate, so it does run now but the processing speeds are abysmal. Takes 5 mns to startup and about 20 mins to process data. This is a Quad processor, the max in processing unless you look at core 7. This shouldn't happen!

I could run it without a problem on a Pentium 4D processor, then I move it onto a Quad 6700 and it struggles. I have finally been able to activate, so it does run now but the processing speeds are abysmal. Takes 5 mns to startup and about 20 mins to process data. This is a Quad processor, the max in processing unless you look at core 7. This shouldn't happen!

Have you posted it in the technical forum. Mine runs fine and is only unicore. Very strange indeed.

Yep, I did. I fear it may be the same problem affecting many others. I am guessing they tested the game on unicore and core 2 duo processors, skipping the Quads and any other newer models. Hopefully thy'll have a fix for this next week but it took me 30 mins to activate on that processor and 3 freeze/crashes before it finally activated. Even then, I had to do this without the cd in the drive as this would cause a complete system crash. I would expect a gaming giant like Sega to have a few Quads available to check this on but looks like they've hit the credit crunch!

Yep, I did. I fear it may be the same problem affecting many others. I am guessing they tested the game on unicore and core 2 duo processors, skipping the Quads and any other newer models. Hopefully thy'll have a fix for this next week but it took me 30 mins to activate on that processor and 3 freeze/crashes before it finally activated. Even then, I had to do this without the cd in the drive as this would cause a complete system crash. I would expect a gaming giant like Sega to have a few Quads available to check this on but looks like they've hit the credit crunch!

Yes, it seems they have... well there isn't much I can do to help, just wish you the best of luck with the patch and this really is a great game.

i see this message many times when the ball goes out for a throw in on previous football managers but lately it has been saying this as the ball rolls over the sideline lol not quite into row z is it !:p

otherwise loving fm09 and great work si all the moaners leave off they are doing there best at si towers :p And no this aint a moan just lettin si know okies !

PS- i miss miles !

I get this alot. I find it quite amusing to be honest.

Archived