Attending Games Help

Hey im Wales manager but i dont want to attend games all the time, is there an easier way of tracking my players progress?

When i went manager of Romania before my staff watched them for me and reported back to me i think, how i do that?

well look at the wales staff list if there's not enough coaches or assistant manager maybe thats the problem

nobody is there to watch players for you

(if your with a club to it's good idea to scout the welsh players with your club's scouts so you can get detailed view of them icon_wink.gif )

You can tell a coach to provide scout reports. The option is something like National Team > Request Match Reports. However, if the player isn't getting any matches, you won't get any reports, so sometimes it's better to scout them if you're a club manager as well, although they will give you a recommendation based on the club and not on the country.

Originally posted by philly85:

Hey im Wales manager but i dont want to attend games all the time, is there an easier way of tracking my players progress?

When i went manager of Romania before my staff watched them for me and reported back to me i think, how i do that?

There's no good way of scouting at international level.

I open an external scout program instead (I don't see this as cheating - as you should know your best 20+ players IRL, so why not on FM?).

Just search by CA and pick the best players for the job.

Although value isn't normally a good way to choose players, I normally just do a player search by nationality and filter it with values. The first page will usually throw up the best candidates and it's just a matter of going through each one, checking their attributes and average rating for the season and deciding if they are good enough to be called up and/or play.

I generally go to the national pool and sort by International Appearances, while including some uncapped people and those who have appeared frequently in the u21s. That way, however, it isn't easy to blood in new players to the team.

Archived