Activation on XP 64-bit SP2

Hi everybody,

i am so disapointed...i thought that by now all the issues would be solved, but im still having a nightmare!! After all I went through to install the game, now i cant activate! is it because im on xp 64-bit?

I tried the soft anchor online activation and got the message:

"It would appear what you have attempted to enter is not a valid unlock key. To purchase an unlock key please visit:

http://www.sigames.com."

I didnt get any reply from anyone, even though i posted on another thread and PM two ppl, so im starting a new thread...

here's what happened:

downloaded fixv3 from the "activation issues thread" (i assume its the latest version and the name hasnt been changed for practicality reasons), installed, ran it, put in the correct license after i verified online i had all the characters right, and when i click "save file" i get an error box coming up saying:

Form1

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect

[details] [continue] [quit]

and i didnt forget to finish the writting in the second sentence, it says exactly that "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect"....

I click [continue] and it does nothing, does not create "request.txt" as it should...

My specs are:

Dell Precision M4400

Intel Core2 Duo CPU T9400 @ 2.53GHz

4.00GB RAM

NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M

can someone please help me? im starting to get desperate and i might just take the game back to the store and try to get my money back...

Thanks in advance for whoever tries to gimme a hand with this!:thup:

http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Try that site to get the correct code. Type in what you think it is and it should return the proper code.

thanks neji, but i had that already, i am positive i am inserting the right key into the activation...

however, i tried again just now, and out of the blue it actually went on to the waiting screen, now i got the "check your connection error"...gonna skim a few more threads trying to fix that one!

Thank you v much for ur help guys!:thup:

Archived