Mouse and Sound Problems

I downloaded the demo (at last for me) and i noticed that I didnt have the 3D match engine (despite me being pretty sure - but not 100 % sure - that my intel graphics card was above the minimum needed) but anyway - I still like 2D.

But I had two unusual problems aside from this:

- I couldn't hear any sounds during matches - surely this has nothing to do with me graphics card

- My mouse kept flickering and i could only see the pointer when i move it - It was really annoying that it kept dissapearing and flickering non -stop.

Can anyone help?

I have a mobile intel 945GM Express chipset family with approx. 224 MB memory - Is that good enough? Also does anyone have the same grpahics card as me and have the same problems (No 3D, No sounds and Mouse flickering) Or has anyone had these problems regardless of their graphics card? Thanks

I think the GPU is good enough but due to a problem with Intel GPU's you will need the patch to run 3D.

The mouse problem is something I've not seen a solution for. You could maybe try the fm09 technical issue forums to see if it has been fixed. It could even be a fix in the patch, so I'd suggest patching up.

Archived