Sky sports scout

So why hasn't SI told us in a thread? They're going through some weird and PR phase at the moment [don't mention the new patch out today]

Wot patch mate there is no patch today its next thursday hopefully:thup:

you do realise that people only recommend people they've found on fm so they're bound to be good on fm. no one watches the greek leagues to find the next best 16 year olds in real life. i guess people use it as a way of showing everyone that they know loads about football :D well done to them

you do realise that people only recommend people they've found on fm so they're bound to be good on fm. no one watches the greek leagues to find the next best 16 year olds in real life.

Er, people in Greece do. Did you notice the names of people who posted messages? There is a world outside your bedroom, you know :rolleyes:

Er, people in Greece do. Did you notice the names of people who posted messages? There is a world outside your bedroom, you know :rolleyes:

once again, people like yourself have to be so judgemental in every single thread. All i'm saying is that people are saying that they are looking up these youngsters on fm and finding out they are very good, when people only reccommend players to sky that they've found on fm.

I await someone's hostile reply, any takers?

i wouldn't have said papadopoulos is any good on fm. I reckon the majority are legitimate, there were a couple of croat lads recommended by a croatian. Although, take our very own Miles Jacobsen who recommended Martin Galvan, im not sure if you're still online Miles, but just how much mexican football do you watch in an average week? = ]

Archived