Patch

hey everyone im currently enjoying my game on fm09 but with the patch coming next week im wondering whether to continue or wait until the patch comes out and starting a new game if i continue will i get all the new fixes can anyone from si confirm this i don t really want to start a new game but want to enjoy all the benefits the patch will bring whats everyone else doin continuing or waiting for the patch and starting again.

where did you find out that the patch is coming out next week?

The official line is that its "hopefully" out before xmas

Traditionally patch 2 is with patch 3 mid Feb with a database update containing the Jan transfer signings

Dont bother raising a thread asking when as it will get closed and you'll annoy everyone

Be patient, it will come :)

I for one will be waiting. I recently installed the game onto a new computer and had a nightmare scenario with activation and now when I tr to play it takes forever to load data and process. This considering I have a Q6700 Processor as opposed to the previous Pentium 4D. I hope they sort this problem out, my guess is that the game was tried out on a core 2 duo as those seem to be the processors that give less problems. Luckily they used XP, I am glad they never went for vista, that OS gives even more problems.

Archived