Sunday league reputation

In a previous save i started unemployed with a sunday league reputation. I got a job with newly promoted Bradford PA whom had no players or staff. I kept them up the 1st year. Finished 5th in season 2 and went up via the playoffs. In the Blue Square Conference I was struggling to sign any players....I put this down to the fact that that rep was still unknown manager.

Surley I should of gathered a regional rep by this stage? It is really damaging my chances of attracting the neccessary quality! doh

Regional rep for making it to the BSP? Not a chance.

As a "sunday league player" you are assigned a "local" reputation for the BSN/BSS. If you'd chosen automatic, you'd have been assigned "obscure".

Promotion doesn't give you an upgrade to your assigned reputation unless you win something outright like Manager of the Year, a few Managers of the Month, a Championship Title, or a Cup/Trophy Title.

Additionally, you may be having trouble signing players if you're club is semi-professional still.

As a "sunday league player" you are assigned a "local" reputation for the BSN/BSS. If you'd chosen automatic, you'd have been assigned "obscure".

Promotion doesn't give you an upgrade to your assigned reputation unless you win something outright like Manager of the Year, a few Managers of the Month, a Championship Title, or a Cup/Trophy Title.

Additionally, you may be having trouble signing players if you're club is semi-professional still.

Yeah but my rep stayed as unknown...is this correct that after 3 seasons i am still unknown?

Yeah i think Bradford PA's status as a semi-pro club doesnt help me signing players. I really want to take this guys up the leagues....its such a long process its a real challenge

Archived