Disciplining players

Hi guys,

I am sorry if this is common knowledge, but in which cases can you discipline a player in this game? When I select the "discipline player for" option on a player, there is simply no option to choose, it only says "no action". I seem to remember that in previous editions we could discipline a player whenever we wanted.

The reason I ask is that one of my players have recently said in the media that he "owes it to himself" to go seek his fortunes at a bigger club than mine. I thought that qualified as unprofessional behaviour, and wanted to give him a warning. However, I could not discipline him, as "no action" was my only option. Any thoughts on this? Is it a bug, or what?

the 'no action' button is a drop down menu. After 'no action' it has warning, fine 1 weeks wage and fine 2 weeks wage - just like before.

Hmm mine does not work this way. The 'No Action' button is greyed out and has no sub menu.

There is no indication that I can fine my players for 'No Reason' anymore, which I used to do to get those unwanted players to accept contracts from clubs of lesser repute. :D

Archived