Is there a fast of selecting show the weaker feet for the opposition team?

Is there a fast of selecting show the weaker feet for the opposition team/hard tackle/close down instead of clicking one by one?

I wish that there will be a function where one click will automically do the changes of what the assistant manager suggests during a game.

I'm not sure what your current method is, If your clicking a player then weaker foot and then the next player etc.. there is one slightly quicker way.

When you are in opposition instructions at the top of the players list I there is a drop down menu (might say 'view' but not sure) any way change this to "show onto foot", Then you can just go down all the player and change them to weaker foot.

If you are already using this method then there is no other way.

I wish you could get your ast man to sort this out for you.

Agreed - just put it in manager preferences that you want the assman to handle all opposition instructions. Then I could sit back and watch the match again without all this fiddling around

Is there a fast of selecting show the weaker feet for the opposition team/hard tackle/close down instead of clicking one by one?

I wish that there will be a function where one click will automically do the changes of what the assistant manager suggests during a game.

There's a thread in the skinning hideout that will show you how to make 'preferred foot' visible on the Opposition Instruction screen - I added pace and acceleration too. Now I don't need to click any players, I can just assign them there and then (one by one, still - but much quicker!)

That is one thing that's annoying about the later versions of FM. I hate having to do all the pre-match clicking and tactics sorting. I miss the days of FM 05 when you could just pick a line-up and sort your formation and let the lads play.

Archived