The next Patch will be in February

At least it seems like that. Today is the 10th of december, so if the don't come out with 9.2.0 in some days we will find ourselves in the christmas holiday. So, they won't work on that in the second half of December, witch leaves us in January. But in January the transfer window will be open, so they won't make a patch until February, because they will do it with a database update.

The game is out for 1 month now, and still no changes in some fundamental bugs like midfielder fatigue, injuries, constant goalkeeper assists, and so on. Please at least comfirm your plan, as I will buy another game for christmas and play with that until february and I wont play this FM until things are fixed...

Erm have you actually patched to 9.1?

in that patch there was major changes to injuries and keeper assists.

Although there are still bugs out there which need to be delt with, let them do it in there time.

you dont want a patch that sorts out 1 bug then waiting another 2ish months for another patch for another few bugs.

Best let SI get on with the patch and they will release it when ready.

& if you dont want to play FM with the bugs dont then. :)

In the end its your choice not to play, but moaning about it isnt going to make it come out any faster.

Our Christmas holiday starts on the 24th, for the record.

To tell the truth, the point of my post was getting some info about the next patch, not about when your holiday starts. I don't want to talk about the bugs, as there are many-many threads in the bug forum... If you look at the number of the threads, you will see something isn't right.

So from the answer of Chris, I find that I'm right. He did not say: "You're right you will not see a patch until february. Instead he corrected me by saying their holiday starts on 24th of dec...

To tell the truth, the point of my post was getting some info about the next patch, not about when your holiday starts. I don't want to talk about the bugs, as there are many-many threads in the bug forum... If you look at the number of the threads, you will see something isn't right.

So from the answer of Chris, I find that I'm right. He did not say: "You're right you will not see a patch until february. Instead he corrected me by saying their holiday starts on 24th of dec...

I was trying to correct your point about the game not being worked on through the second half of December. Like I say, we don't stop until Christmas Eve. But as Miles said in the podcast, hopefully 9.2 will be out about a week before then anyway.

Back on the topic anyway.

ScouserHU, the patch will be ready when its ready.

I know that, I'm not an idiot. I've been playing FM for 10 years now. And I've always had a lot of fun playing it. But last year it was not the case until the leatest patch came out and now it isn't eighter. I feel in my veins when I play this game, that something is wrong. I don't enjoy it any more, and it's due to the small bugs that came with the game. And what makes me more sad is that these bugs can be discovered by playing the game for 3-4 hours. And It looks like they didn't tested it at all... By the way a lot of my friends feel the same way, so it's not a coincidence...

I would think SI workers have Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day off, other than that, expect them to be working hard. I'd love if the patch would be released christmas eve 9am

Thank you!! Then my post came to the end I think, you can close it:) I got the info, that it will be out before Xmas:) Thank you very much!

Archived