Offering player a contract and game crashes - Unbelievable!!!

Just lost my whole game because of this... :(

Latest Patch, no editors, nothing... just being a good boy, playing by the rules...

a simple click... a simple move of the mouse put an end to all my joy with this game

was offering some player a contract and as soon as I clicked the 'Offer Contract' option an error message appeared, the game froze like it was in the Arctic, and then simply crashed...

a crash dump file was created somewhere, would someone from SI be interested in seeing it??

I really wonder how the testing is made before the game is released, it can't be an intense testing for sure... I sincerely think that WE, the people who buy it as soon as it's out, WE are the real testers, like laboratory rats, we think that we'll enjoy the game for which we payed 50€, but no... we have to face bugs all days long... that's just not tolerable... nice financial move though, don't need to pay us and we even pay for the game... then after 2-3 months a final patch is released to us as the final painkiller to all these bugs that haunt this game...

My question: why a game with such huge flaws can be released to the market?? If the game is not properly finished take more months to complete it, but when it's released all people will be happy for sure, the mood that many aren't nowadays...

Just lost my whole game because of this... :(

Latest Patch, no editors, nothing... just being a good boy, playing by the rules...

a simple click... a simple move of the mouse put an end to all my joy with this game

was offering some player a contract and as soon as I clicked the 'Offer Contract' option an error message appeared, the game froze like it was in the Arctic, and then simply crashed...

a crash dump file was created somewhere, would someone from SI be interested in seeing it??

I really wonder how the testing is made before the game is released, it can't be an intense testing for sure... I sincerely think that WE, the people who buy it as soon as it's out, WE are the real testers, like laboratory rats, we think that we'll enjoy the game for which we payed 50€, but no... we have to face bugs all days long... that's just not tolerable... nice financial move though, don't need to pay us and we even pay for the game... then after 2-3 months a final patch is released to us as the final painkiller to all these bugs that haunt this game...

My question: why a game with such huge flaws can be released to the market?? If the game is not properly finished take more months to complete it, but when it's released all people will be happy for sure, the mood that many aren't nowadays...

Did you get the "array out of bounds" error?

Did the error occur on the 24th may 2009 with the Italian serie C as a playable league?

Does the error occur each time? (I mean, you can always reload your savegame and try again, right, so I wouldn't know why your whole game should be ruined)

that's weird, maybe you only get auto backups if its a crashdump then

Isn't this a setting in the preferences?

If you holiday for about a year the game also makes autosave's, even when you have turned off all automatic save items.

I normally use 3 save games.

Archived