Going on Holiday

When playing games when on holiday what factors affect how you perform ? The quality of assistant manager that is in charge ? and what stats should a good asst. manager have ? Got AFC wimbledon in to the Championship but im stuck there due to not being able to attract enough quality players, any ideas also /

I've been going on holiday pretty much every match due to giving up on the tactical side of the game, and the one thing that jumps out at me is my assistant manager has my players getting a ton of red cards. Not sure if that's something I can have any impact on at all

I've been going on holiday pretty much every match due to giving up on the tactical side of the game, and the one thing that jumps out at me is my assistant manager has my players getting a ton of red cards. Not sure if that's something I can have any impact on at all

Seems like he is telling your players to tackle hard and play rough and that is what could be causing your players to receive the red cards; the roughness directed by your assistant manager. Obviously you can reduce this by lowering the roughness of tackling.

Archived