Who should i go

Who ever you fancy, why ask others....its YOUR game......go Livi, or Histon or Real Madrid!

There are many threads on this whole "who should I go" caper - its completly up to YOU who you fancy trying? Depends on what type of challange you fancy.....go a Chelski/Man City/Barca etc for money or a lowly team for a real challenge!!!

(pls dont take this as me being cheeky)!

Leeds...a team with some reputation( at least at me, i managed to bring some good players, like fortune or harte), almost no money(just 190K $ for title challange)and a good squad for the league one in england...also, with some youngsters that could become good players and you could sell them in the future for quite a sum(fabian delph or aidan white)...in my opinion, its a good challange, as leeds are a team that were something(lets just say so)in the past years, even though they have not won many trophees...you could bring them back to the premiership and see what you can do...at least in the first season, you could promote them in the second division with no major problems

or, if you want a team that is not so good, boavista...its a team with tradition in portugal, got relegated to the second division and the finances are very very poor(minus 4 mill or something)...if you can keep them in the second div and than promote in 2-3 seasons, and make their finances better(to be on plus)it would be quite an achievement;)

I'll say it........ Luton Town! -30 points and no money, decent squad (ish)!

Newcastle, little money, try to rebuild the team the way you want and make them successful. And you get a new chairman after a bit which is completely random so you never know who you are going to get!

OR, for a man with balls

Go on holiday first season, come back second season and take over at on of the new BSN/S sides and take them to the top! Dafuge's challenge!

I'll say it........ Luton Town! -30 points and no money, decent squad (ish)!

Newcastle, little money, try to rebuild the team the way you want and make them successful. And you get a new chairman after a bit which is completely random so you never know who you are going to get!

OR, for a man with balls

Go on holiday first season, come back second season and take over at on of the new BSN/S sides and take them to the top! Dafuge's challenge!

All of the above a nice idea's, is you still have no idea, check the FM09: The Official What Team Should I Be Thread

or do what i dod when im in need of a game load as manay european leagues as possible, start off at shakhtar and stay till you win the champions league before a venture accross europe, but stay till you win the league at least back to back and on Champions League trophy, i normally go with shaktar as they have the money and only challenged by Kiev in the league but doing well in europe was a decent challenge

Archived