Champions of Europe.. Again

Hey all,

Is there anyone else finding Europe 'too easy' I am about to go into my 3rd successive Champions League final.

In the league, like everyone else, getting annoyed with Arsenal domination (28 wins on the trot, whats that about??), but Europe seems a doddle, even if playing Arsenal.

I do have a good team, could it be that the ME for Europe is better than the ME for domestic games? I have less stupid results and I get a better reaction from players to tactical changes etc.

Hey all,

Is there anyone else finding Europe 'too easy' I am about to go into my 3rd successive Champions League final.

In the league, like everyone else, getting annoyed with Arsenal domination (28 wins on the trot, whats that about??), but Europe seems a doddle, even if playing Arsenal.

I do have a good team, could it be that the ME for Europe is better than the ME for domestic games? I have less stupid results and I get a better reaction from players to tactical changes etc.

I am not sure really, you may have made a supertactic for europe? But seriously, if you think you are going to win it next season, try and make a couple of challenges for team selection etc, you could attempt to make it interesting for you.

I always found it too easy in previous games but can't really say for 09. I've only played in the CL once and I managed to lose out to Man City. Seemed quite difficult to get through the group stages too, so maybe it's harder this time.

maybe your tactic suits european style of play than the league. like liverpool were a couple of years ago. could be that?

could just be a coincidence- i remember on fm05 i went like 6 seasons wiv madrid winning everything except the league. thing is, i loved it. i wanted to win it so much that it really made my game enjoyable

Archived