How Come I Get Paid?

why am i gettin money taken out of my wage budget and bank balance if i have no need for it (eg nothing to spend it on)

maybe you shud be able to buy a flash car or a big house and this will increase your reputation and make u get better players,i dunno :confused: what do u think?

why am i gettin money taken out of my wage budget and bank balance if i have no need for it (eg nothing to spend it on)

maybe you shud be able to buy a flash car or a big house and this will increase your reputation and make u get better players,i dunno :confused: what do u think?

The wage has something to do with the likelyhood of you getting the sack (a higher paid manager is less likely) but other than that it has no use and in my opinion it should stay like that - otherwise it will enf up like Fifa Manager.

I doubt a chairmen will be that interested in whether you drive a Ferrari or a Rover and whether you live in a 10 bed room mansion or a 1 bedroom bungalow.

The wage has something to do with the likelyhood of you getting the sack (a higher paid manager is less likely) but other than that it has no use and in my opinion it should stay like that - otherwise it will enf up like Fifa Manager.

What does FIFA manager do with wages then? Something interesting?

BTW: Are you two following me or what? :o

go and buy fifa manager

edit: sorry how does having a flash car give you the edge in buying players :confused: ??

firstly if i ever do so bad in a season where im under pressure ill probably just resign anyway and secondly i dont really want a flash car its just i like to keep my wage bill as low as possible and if 60k a week is going nowhere i wanna cut that out and spend it on another top quality player, 60k a week for a year is over 3 mil and i could buy a couple of youngsters for that and finaly dont even mention fifa manager on the forums because fm is soooooooooo much better

You just leave me alone :D

And Forz, it is gimmicky isn't it ;):)

thank you peter for correcting me. where would I be without you. I was actually typing phonetically, as in, typing how I would say it. I'll be sure to make sure my spelling and grammer is to the letter next time

we are pedantic aren't we...

I would donate the manager salary to the payroll budget, it would be much more wise IMO.

But I am not allowed, paradox ! I have money and I can't spend them.

In real life usually I have no money but I would have zilions of ideas on how to spend them :)

thank you peter for correcting me. where would I be without you. I was actually typing phonetically, as in, typing how I would say it. I'll be sure to make sure my spelling and grammer is to the letter next time

we are pedantic aren't we...

I was kidding, that is what the smiley face was there for... it is just something my mom says.

we are a bit paranoid aren't we... :D

I was kidding, that is what the smiley face was there for... it is just something my mom says.

we are a bit paranoid aren't we... :D

ahh ok, sorry. my dad corrected me like that whilst i was growing up. so when someone does it now it annoys me a little. a lot.

my dad still does it to this day. I have to say "yes dad I know its not grammatically correct, i have a university education, its just how i speak ok!"

i missed my therapy session this week.

all i really want is a hug :)

ahh ok, sorry. my dad corrected me like that whilst i was growing up. so when someone does it now it annoys me a little. a lot.

my dad still does it to this day. I have to say "yes dad I know its not grammatically correct, i have a university education, its just how i speak ok!"

i missed my therapy session this week.

all i really want is a hug :)

Come on mate *opens arms*

on second thoughts

Oh wait, you've got a university education *opens arms*

Only thing that would be nice is the option to donate perhaps, to your favoured club if they go through hard times. The likes of Lineker have done it, even though he isn't a manager. But lets face it, in all reality if you did have a spare 100k and it meant nothing to you, and the team you've followed all your life needed 100k to avoid administration and keep afloat, 99.9% of people would do it, and that is realistic lol.

Obviously I don't want it to go to the gimmicky end, but perhaps just a little feature where the fans of your favourite team call upon you if they're in trouble to try and help them out.

okay so the idea of buying things like cars and houses is a no go but how about money to spend on getting your coaching badges or attending lectures to increase your own coaching stats, how about that for a slice of fried gold?

lol, thanks. its good to know someone cares

i try to tell him how successful i am at football manager

but, alas, he doesnt understand, or just doesnt want to

My dad's like that. "He's playing that stupid game again" how often i hear that. And because my dad is rather stupid, any slight problem with my laptop "oooohhhh, its that bloody game".

It also relates to whether other clubs will be interested in hiring you: the lower your current wage, the higher liklihood that Small/Medium Clubs will be interested in offering you a position.

My dad's like that. "He's playing that stupid game again" how often i hear that. And because my dad is rather stupid, any slight problem with my laptop "oooohhhh, its that bloody game".

haha ye i know what you mean. Id end up defending it like it was a person; "Leave it alone, It aint done you any harm!"

Dad; "you mean, it hasn't done you any harm."

"aghhhhhhh"

haha ye i know what you mean. Id end up defending it like it was a person; "Leave it alone, It aint done you any harm!"

Dad; "you mean, it hasn't done you any harm."

"aghhhhhhh"

haha, fathers are in a world of their own, with their own rules. My mom don't care though :) which is. But she takes games abit serious

COD4 "Mom, 10 kills, 1 death, are you proud of me"

"well not really, why did you kill 10 people?"

And that is true :rolleyes:

lol class.

live with my missus now. she dont care that i play fm, thats why i love her.

she doesnt like me going on forums though lol, she asks me to speak to her and not on the forum

so i started chattin about my Juve' game. I was greeted wiv a blank stare and "just go back online ben"

lol class.

live with my missus now. she dont care that i play fm, thats why i love her.

she doesnt like me going on forums though lol, she asks me to speak to her and not on the forum

so i started chattin about my Juve' game. I was greeted wiv a blank stare and "just go back online ben"

Haha, you should get her into FM and show her how addictive the lovely people of the forums are. Suprising how topics can lead onto wierd conversations :)

I suppose it could be worse, you could talk about her and what she does to you ;)

what she does? oh, you mean make me cups of tea whilst I play fm. she does make a good cuppa. cant think of what else you could mean? :)

she supports spurs so fm probably isnt the best game for her, very little patience.

Of course i was on about tea, what else is there??

there is always bovril thought .. mmmmm perfect accompaniment to anything football :)

So you missus is a spurs fan and you are? an Arsenal fan did you say :eek: how does that pan out?

Hehe. Nice idea! I think thought its just a nerdy statto thing. Another way to guage your success..

It would (salary feature) be better served if you could look at salary leagues, averages across other leagues and so on. Be nice if the Media speculated on your salary and contracts too :)

Of course i was on about tea, what else is there??

there is always bovril thought .. mmmmm perfect accompaniment to anything football :)

So you missus is a spurs fan and you are? an Arsenal fan did you say :eek: how does that pan out?

aghhh im not a gooner. Utd born and bred. I am actually from manchester aswell, which is a nice coincidence. she's from north london and is actually a yid so that worked out well lol.

live in manchester. we'll be movin down to london soonish though. i hate to say this as i love manc but the draw of london is too much.

who do you support m8?

I'm guessing it's a good part of London then?

And i support Walsall (near B'ham) Im "Walsall Born and Bred" its a nice little place round here, nice people :)

iv travelled through walsall, i think. we'll be looking at movin to a nice part. it defo wont be south of the river either. my missus wont even contemplate that lol

You think :eek: couldn't you remember the joyess experience :)

and yee, i don't i'd like to live in the middle of some gang war thing, London is a wierd place imo. Like most cities in some respects, as soon as it hits about 5 o'clock, all the nutters come out the woodwork. In saying that, i've been to Kingston upon Thames, and that is amazing :) .I'm going to London on Tuesday-Thursday ..wish me luck :D

it was on the train. maybe not actually lol.

good luck in london. ye there are plenty of nutters in manc. suppose its the price you pay for livin in a city. there are a lot of upsides though. stay clear of lewisham lol bit of a crime problem i hear

Same with Walsall and B'ham but i live in a small village in Walsall, is quite nice me thinks :)

And, iirc, i'll be in Hyde Park (sp) area somewhere, and this there and everywhere around there. Where ever Parliament is, i'll be there two.

It's quite amusing that the only thing that has my attention on here is you haha

Archived