How the youth team will be able to join the youth league league in Spain?

I'm Barcelona Manager. I'm playing FM08 and i am enjoy everything that very power full that i found here. But i confuse why Barcelona C team not be in Spanish Under-19 Competition?? All the other stronger team like Real Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Atletico Madrid and so on have their youth team in that competition. Why not Barcelona C?? How can Barcelona C team will be invite or promote to the Spanish Under-19 League and Spanish Under-19 Cup like the other team?? Please guide me how to do this..

I'm Barcelona Manager. I'm playing FM08 and i am enjoy everything that very power full that i found here. But i confuse why Barcelona C team not be in Spanish Under-19 Competition?? All the other stronger team like Real Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Atletico Madrid and so on have their youth team in that competition. Why not Barcelona C?? How can Barcelona C team will be invite or promote to the Spanish Under-19 League and Spanish Under-19 Cup like the other team?? Please guide me how to do this..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Matca:

because you were questioned at the start of the season if you want to put your Barca C on the league and maybe you didn't pay attention </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, at the first time, Barca C already not in the Spanish U-19 competition..How can they will be invite us to this competition? The team that already in this competition like Real Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Athletico and so on are always ask whether they want to continue joining this competition at the begining of the next season..How can we will be played and give our youth team experience by this Spanish U-19?? Please help me..

By default, the U19 team should be playing in the group 2 Spanish U-19 competition unless you modified something. Then every summer, they'd come to ask you whether you want your U-19 team to join the U-19 league or not.

The news has the red mark (must respond), but then, if you click "no" then you're omitted for that year.

Barça C is not an u19 team. It's a competitive team integrated on spanish league system, so they will never play u19 leagues, as they are on a completely different league system.

Anyway since 8.01 (I think) Barça C was removed and changed for a u19 team, which should have no problem in entering u19 league.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zoiberg:

Barça C is not an u19 team. It's a competitive team integrated on spanish league system, so they will never play u19 leagues, as they are on a completely different league system.

Anyway since 8.01 (I think) Barça C was removed and changed for a u19 team, which should have no problem in entering u19 league. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank u friend..I like your explanation..Very educated and logic..So, i must update to 8.01 and start a new game..Or try to edit the data from data editor..Ok, anyway, thank u...See u again.

Archived