new, fully working editor HUH???? wht did you fix exactly?????

news for SI, your brand new save the world editor patch only seems to work on players and coaches; well the ones ive looked for so far, AS for future transfers for MANAGERS on the otherhand, you'll did it again. the editor saves the transfer this time, (not like the previous version where it didnt it when you left the room) but it doesnt make it to the game AGAIN. not sure if im angry or just becoming very disappointed.

e.g. (i created the following today)

j. ramos to real madrid

h. redknapp to spurs (i put him back to pompey n did it on the right date)

g .zola to hammers (same as above)

j. kinnear to magpies (same as above)

s. mihajlovic to bologna (same as above)

i even created Paolo Sousa and put him going to qpr in the winter season and guess wht NO NO NO

news for SI, your brand new save the world editor patch only seems to work on players and coaches; well the ones ive looked for so far, AS for future transfers for MANAGERS on the otherhand, you'll did it again. the editor saves the transfer this time, (not like the previous version where it didnt it when you left the room) but it doesnt make it to the game AGAIN. not sure if im angry or just becoming very disappointed.

e.g. (i created the following today)

j. ramos to real madrid

h. redknapp to spurs (i put him back to pompey n did it on the right date)

g .zola to hammers (same as above)

j. kinnear to magpies (same as above)

s. mihajlovic to bologna (same as above)

i even created Paolo Sousa and put him going to qpr in the winter season and guess wht NO NO NO

I thought you could not do future transfers on managers, is that a new feature? let me know I will be very excited if they added that

Archived