Has anyone ever had a 16-0?

well one season in and promotion to the championship is achieved managed to sign some pretty good players including, rafael sobis and marquinhos onloan from man utd (feeder agreement) decided to let my assisstent take control of a couple of friendlies and this happened!!!!!!:eek:

needless to say i now fear for my job if my assisstent can produce results like this LOL!!!:D

posh160nq3.th.jpg

I got a 15-0, but I cheated.

I wanted to make sure MK Dons got relegated so created a manager called "Cupid Stunt" who bought a rubbish player for their entire transfer budget, then released all their staff and players (costing loads in severance pay) before resigning. I then beat their team of greys 15-0, although to be fair all my rivals in the league are also thumping them by large scorelines - they've still to sign a single player - so I haven't advantaged my own team too much :)

joe lewis

russell martin - gabi zakuani - craig morgan - joe mattock

chris whelpdale - darren gibson(also on loan from utd) - charlie lee - george boyd

marquinhos - rafael sobis

that was my starting 11 although gibson has had to go back cause of long term injury:(

Archived