Ever get the feeling theres no point?

8 games gone in my prem league season 6 with Sunderland. I won the champions league last season but the league is the one I really want, one problem is Arsenal. Like I said 8 games gone and thanks to me bunch of stupid over paid losers getting a lose against Bolton we are 5 points behind already. They have won 8 out of 8 conceeded 3 scored 22. I just get a feeling that I wont be able to catch them every season they destroy everyone in the league. I play them in 2 weeks game time at my place I have to say if they win I wont catch them even if I do beat them I think they will still win the league. Do you ever get the feeling thats its just not going to be your season no matter what you do?(this is all just a bit of a moan that I cant get a team good enough to beat Arsenal to the title lol)

I see your point but the thing is my team is far superior to the real life sides of Spurs and Sunderland, I have a team capable of challenging for the title. I just feel that season is over after only 8 games unless I beat them at my ground. Plus in real life do you think Arsenal will ever win 5 prem titles in a row?

Arsenal are a known issue, take heart from that!

Glad to hear it I was thinking maybe it was only my game that they were indestructable on. (The missus just gave me a funny look for swearing at Arsenal and asking a computer screen "Why are they so ******* good?" thought she might be used to it by now)

Yeahh Arsenal are abit overated in the game... Because of there youngsters, But there going to be that good in the game for a while cause if there yougnsters are world class at the age of 18 - 22 then that means arsenal are going to be world beaters for the next 10 seasons

ye but the thing is we dont know if they are all world class IRL do we? They did lose to burnley recently. vela is no where near as good IRL(yet) as he is in FM. Oh and bendtner is no where near as good as he is...and never will be.

And also if finances were correct in the game there is no way arsenal could keep every one of there great youngsters.

Thing is IRL they arent world class, they are damn good ill concede that, but not world class. They got beaten by Burnley IRL this almost could never happen in FM as even Man U and Chelsea struggle for results against them.

Couldnt agree more about Bendtner either he is WAY overated in FM09 as is Walcott.

Well after losing in the champions league to AC Milan, drawing with Portsmouth and my Sunderland beating them 2-1 thanks to a stunning 35 yarder by my regen striker the league is tied but for how long. Newcastle away for me next.

ye but the thing is we dont know if they are all world class IRL do we? They did lose to burnley recently. vela is no where near as good IRL(yet) as he is in FM. Oh and bendtner is no where near as good as he is...and never will be.

And also if finances were correct in the game there is no way arsenal could keep every one of there great youngsters.

The debate is going to go on & on...

I think everyone has the same problem with Arsenal.

All i can think of is try and rob some of there players :p

I have stolen Jack Wilshere off them after they bought Witsel for £36 million I got Wilshere for £13 million and he is awesome, now Witsel is in the reserves rotting away. I am 6 seasons in and they still have alot of the original team Vela is at Madrid, Walcott is the main star.

£27.5 million.

Hmmm... They'll most likely want alot more then that,

Just bring in some youngsters like... Sakho, Wilshere who you've already got, Messi, Ronaldo. I know these are really pricey players but your gonna have to get them if your to be better then Arsenal...

It's going to take time...

Have patience and you'll get there :p

Gotta find a world class striker to compete with them most of mine are youngsters or just not wuite good enough. Next season will be a move for Sergio Aguero or Messi depending on if the strikers start to fire up again.

I am determined to get there and I think I will eventually.

Gotta find a world class striker to compete with them most of mine are youngsters or just not wuite good enough. Next season will be a move for Sergio Aguero or Messi depending on if the strikers start to fire up again.

I am determined to get there and I think I will eventually.

That's The Way Too Go! :rolleyes:

Archived