am i the only one to see it this way

when i play this game i think i play it differently than other people, like i compare myself to my father in law and we are like chalk and cheese he gets so mad if a mistake leads to a goal or they score a 30 yard screamer or someones out injured with a wrist injury he says they still would be able to play but my view is different to that. I look at it this way when the opposition score i just look at it as the way both tactics were set at that time the match engine decided the opposition would score to me it doesn't matter how they score like either a 30 yard screamer or a Brazilian passing move i just see it as it was meant to happen at that time in the game and injuries i don't even look at what they are out with just the time they are out as i look at it as the game at that point decided i would have an injured player and the injury to me is irrelevant. Am i the only one to view the game this way.

Well, unfortunately you're right: when I concede I also accept that the match engine decided I would concede. I am forced to accept that what I see is not connected to the tactics so if they carve us open with a fluid passing move that does not necessarily mean we do not close down the opposition enough and leave too much space to exploit; it can easily mean that my winger's creative freedom is too low and as a punishment I have to concede.

When I concede a goal Iview it as my defender being a cretin most of the time or me having a total lack of grasp of defensive tactical instructions.

I don't imbue "the match engine" with the capability to just decide it is about time I conceded a goal!

When I concede a goal thanks to a mistake that looks like a match engine flaw, I just remind myself that if it wasn't flawed, I still would have conceded. It just would have looked better.

thats how i feel if the match engine was perfect i still would of conceded so how is not important to me it like you said it just would of looked better

Archived