Won the Prem before even playing every team once!

Sounds impossible?

Not if your first game against West Ham gets moved further and further back through the season until you're left on 36 games played without having been up against the Hammers! As I had the CL and FA Cup finals to plan for, I sent out the kids and drew both games, so I guess Wham were happy with a couple of late points.

Has this happened to anyone else?

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if that actually did happen. Had a variant of it in FM2008 (iirc, could've been 07) against Arsenal where my match just kept getting postponed due to various stuff like international callups and European matches. A match originally scheduled for October ended up getting played in March.

I thought this was going to be a great big brag. Instead, it made me chuckle.

That popped my mind to and the reason I had/have a look.

But, is strange, couldn't have happen irl I guess, something called forgery of the competition (not sure if I translated this correctly from Dutch).

Seem to remember a Liverpool save when I ended up having two games against Man Utd in my last three games of the season thanks to Club World Championship, European and domestic cup games and international call ups.

Couple of years later I had a killer run in with an FA Cup game against Man Utd which I won to play Chelsea in the final, a Champs Lge final also against Chelsea, and league games against the rest of the 'big four' and Everton!

No, not necessarily.

In my FM'05 save I had something similar, schedule-wise - I wound up playing Man. U. back-to-back in the final two matches of the season; I think they'd had a long League Cup and Champions League run, while I had a long F.A. Cup and UEFA Cup run, which led to the fixture being postponed countless times. :D

Archived