Sugar dady bug!

for those of u that have unlocked the sugar daddy mode on the game if u go to prefernces section and enable it confirm it then go and spend all the money u get from it then go bk and disabloe it save it then enable it again u get more money!!! you can do this as many times as u want !! i think its a joke and u should have to work for it at every club you go to on the game !!

for those of u that have unlocked the sugar daddy mode on the game if u go to prefernces section and enable it confirm it then go and spend all the money u get from it then go bk and disabloe it save it then enable it again u get more money!!! you can do this as many times as u want !! i think its a joke and u should have to work for it at every club you go to on the game !!

just because you have unlocked it does not mean you have to use it, just disable it. You dont want to cheat...fair enough, i dont either on my main game,

but i have a fun side game where i can have my dream team etc (and attempt to challenge chelsea)

I think it was good on SI to include the unlockables, think it gave lots of people an extra motive to play, and made the game appeal to a new market (the lma fans etc)

Archived