Failed to set up the GRAPHICS SYSTEM ? ? ?

Thanks all.

It is now working.

Although VERY VERY VERY slow.

Hence the reason I am now, after going through all the waiting and anger, going to sell my game.

Will just have to live without it.

Downloaded the patch and that thing off Microsoft.

I have never, ever used a patch before. Does this slow the game? Speed it up? Anything?

Anything else I can do to speed it up?

I had 25 leagues, medium database, (all players from Eng, Ire, N.Ire, Sco, Wal) and it took 50minutes.

I had 33 leagues, large database and it took 45mins to load.

Plus in game, its taking too long.

Say it takes 2hours to do one month for you guys, it takes me 5hours! etc.etc.etc...

same thing happened to me. update your drivers it speeded up my game x 10 no exaggeration. go onto website of ur computer/laptop manufacturer and choose update drivers. download the files then install. makes a massive difference, i was on the verge of deleting fm09 and re-installing 08 til i did this

Thanks all.

It is now working.

Although VERY VERY VERY slow.

Hence the reason I am now, after going through all the waiting and anger, going to sell my game.

Will just have to live without it.

Downloaded the patch and that thing off Microsoft.

I have never, ever used a patch before. Does this slow the game? Speed it up? Anything?

Anything else I can do to speed it up?

I had 25 leagues, medium database, (all players from Eng, Ire, N.Ire, Sco, Wal) and it took 50minutes.

I had 33 leagues, large database and it took 45mins to load.

Plus in game, its taking too long.

Say it takes 2hours to do one month for you guys, it takes me 5hours! etc.etc.etc...

If you run that amount of leagues your going to need quite a top end machine to run without performance issues. I would suggest playing with 3-5 leagues and progress from there. I have a high end dual core with 3gb of ram and I would never select that many leagues

Archived