Choosing a commercial feeder club

I want my club to have a link to a club for marketing/commercial reasons and asked my board to look for one.

They've now come back to me with 5 alternatives.

Now, how to a know which one will be the most profitable option for me?

When chosing a club for player-loan-purposes you can look at the starte of their training setup, coaches etc to know which club will be the best place for your players to improve.

But how to I know which player will make the best commercial link?

check which club is

* the most expensive

* has the most players

* the better reputation

the ones which will usually deliver more benefits have the better of those 3 things

EDIT: what are the 5 feeder club options the board gave you?

Also, I'm not certain of this, but I think that if you have a player - particularly a high reputation one - from the country where the financial feeder club is based, then you get even more money from merchandising. So that might be worth considering.

Thanks for the replies. The suggestion that having a player from the same nation as your financial feeder club is beneficial sounds plausible. Good suggestion!

These are the clubs my board have suggested:

Nagoya Stolz

Ballena Shizuoka

FC Dallas

Tokyo Metro Feliz

Sagamihara Topolino

Out of those five, Dallas is the only one that has an "information" menu. The other four only have greyed out players and no information on players, budget, value etc. So basically it has to be Dallas, right?

How long after starting the game 'til you can choose your own?

I've just started my third season. I can't pick which club I want, but I can give my recommendation to the board from five candidates that they've picked.

It takes 4 years until you can choose whichever feeder/parent club you wish to have personally.

Dallas was the best pick for you there. Now I would wait until the end of the season so you can pick your own feeder club from China or Japan.

I got offered the 'pick your own' mid way through my third season - so i think its quite random how long it takes - and I just checked again, and im less than a 1/3 of the way through my fourth season and ive still got the option to pick.

So that was just over 2 years in charge and just over 3 years in charge.

Archived