A good one for a change

Im fed up of reading peopkle moaning, valid reasons or not, mostly not, anyway without going into all that, i noticed a comment in a thread that was something like only the people who think it is crap are posting.

So here is a thread for all the people who are loving it, please post ANY kind of good experience, whether one minute, one game or 5 seasons

i will start

i am rotherham united, not doing well by any standard but not doing badly either to say i had -17 points, should just about stay up hopefully but heres my thing:

beat sheffield weds 1-0 in 3rd round of fa cup, not only a team 2 divs above but also arch rivals,

is ther anyhting betteR?

back downto earth the next league game but i still love it!

Im fed up of reading peopkle moaning, valid reasons or not, mostly not, anyway without going into all that, i noticed a comment in a thread that was something like only the people who think it is crap are posting.

So here is a thread for all the people who are loving it, please post ANY kind of good experience, whether one minute, one game or 5 seasons

i will start

i am rotherham united, not doing well by any standard but not doing badly either to say i had -17 points, should just about stay up hopefully but heres my thing:

beat sheffield weds 1-0 in 3rd round of fa cup, not only a team 2 divs above but also arch rivals,

is ther anyhting betteR?

back downto earth the next league game but i still love it!

Its not crap it just got bugs but everyone should know that all games nowadays require patches so it will get better but i must admit i have not found any game breaking bugs that you cant work around. I am luton and i am in the championship now after some very very hard work struggling at the moment i am 14th and my new signings haven't been great for me so i might go back to my old players as i finished 8th the season before but its a challenge and i am loving the game :thup:

Absolutely loving this game at the moment -

Season 1: won the premier league, Champions league & F.A cup

Season 2: won the premier league, lost in 1st round knock out of CL, lost FA cup final + super cup and world club championship

Season 3: won the premier league, Champions league & F.A cup

Season 4: won the premier league & F.A cup + super cup and world club championship

Season 5: Currently 2nd after 2 games

In all seasons I have lost in the early rounds of the CC, partly because I field a weakened team, but mostly because I have been drawn against, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Blackburn away.

My only small grumble is that I have amassed some serious trophies and I only seem to get a transfer budget of 25 to 30 mil per season. why is this?

Season 2: won the premier league, lost in 1st round knock out of CL, lost FA cup final + super cup and world club championship

Season 4: won the premier league & F.A cup + super cup and world club championship

In all seasons I have lost in the early rounds of the CC, partly because I field a weakened team, but mostly because I have been drawn against, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Blackburn away.

My only small grumble is that I have amassed some serious trophies and I only seem to get a transfer budget of 25 to 30 mil per season. why is this?

Maybe if you're winning trophies left right and centre your board don't think you need much more than £25-30m per season!

Have you asked for more money for transfers? What is your financial situation like?

well im likeing it. i havent played since 2\12\08, but my game is

s1\ rangers = domestic treble.

s2\ rangers = domestic treble.

s3\ rangers = domestic treble + euro cup.

s4\ liverpool = domestic treble + cl.

s5\ real madrid = "in prosses".

Christ! Talk about walking away with the lot :D Playing as Arsenal?

First save, won Championship with QPR. But really didnt want to contine with them and for love nor money could not get a better position elsewhere second season (nobody leaving jobs) so I decided to treat that game as a learning exercise. New save with Newcastle, five games in and sitting pretty in about fourth (everyone above on same points except leader). Going well thus far, little hard to score goals after my season opener against Liverpool which we won 4-2. Sold Owen (mainly to dump his massive salary).

Its not crap it just got bugs but everyone should know that all games nowadays require patches so it will get better but i must admit i have not found any game breaking bugs that you cant work around. I am luton and i am in the championship now after some very very hard work struggling at the moment i am 14th and my new signings haven't been great for me so i might go back to my old players as i finished 8th the season before but its a challenge and i am loving the game :thup:

i know what u mean i understand the bugs i just meant people who go 'i always lose etc' and its just them

secondly its great to read posts like this, not that it was my attitude but if i ever feel low and think 'well rufc are programmed to do badly no matter what i do' is rubbish. youve got luton into the championship after starting ur first season on -30, so its possible, it can be done, you just have to be good. im learning!

Archived