Half season past and no goal from corners??

I think this is bug now playing with real madrid half season past and still no goal from the corner.. it's imposible in real football i think players like ruud van nistelrooy often score from there. I change tactics make "challange keeper" try everything but still no goal from there.

P.S waiting 9.0.2 patch too much bugs...

This is funny, because a majority of my goals have come from headers and I was beginning to think there was an issue re amount of headers scored. I've had quite a few corners scored too. Obviously yours isn't a bug and mine isn't a bug, but both are tactical problems.

I have no suggestions because I downloaded my tactic and didn't bother even looking at the corner set up :p I'm using Knap's tactic (it's available in the tactics forum) and so far each of the three centre backs who have played have scored, and one of them is on 3 goals in 20 games. Download that tactic and have a gander at the settings, or I could check them tionight and PM them to you if you can't be bothered.

I have no suggestions because I downloaded my tactic and didn't bother even looking at the corner set up :p I'm using Knap's tactic (it's available in the tactics forum) and so far each of the three centre backs who have played have scored, and one of them is on 3 goals in 20 games. Download that tactic and have a gander at the settings, or I could check them tionight and PM them to you if you can't be bothered.

Cheater!!! :p

Booooooo! :thdn:

corner set up looks like this

Wingers- go forward and attack ball from deep

Centre backs - go forward

Strikers -challange keeper and attack near post

Still waiting for corner goal... any suggestion?

Obviously Jumping and Heading are the most important stats for scoring headers from corners. I have both centrebacks on attack ball from deep, strikers on back post and a strong midfielders on challenge GK. I have a corner taker who has high corners, crossing and technique attributes, and I set the team instructions to put corners into the penalty area.

Booooooo! :thdn:

Obviously Jumping and Heading are the most important stats for scoring headers from corners. I have both centrebacks on attack ball from deep, strikers on back post and a strong midfielders on challenge GK. I have a corner taker who has high corners, crossing and technique attributes, and I set the team instructions to put corners into the penalty area.

Just so you know, "Jumping and Heading" aren't the most important attributes. For a player to be good at scoring headers from corners, he needs good mental skills in "Anticipation", "Composure" & "Bravery". The technical skills are very important, but you'll see a big difference in the effectiveness of your corners if you have players with these mental attributes.

Hope this helps.

I've had no problem with corners - usually do just a minimum of tinkering with the set up.

I HAVE had real problems scoring from free kicks though, even when having some of the best free kick takers in the world. And have noticed, I think, that the game has a very low incidence of goals from direct free kicks. It may just be me but I've noticed other clubs hardly scoring any either. I posted about this... somewhere...

Archived