MY Favorite personnel? Do i hate everyone?

Hi, sorry if this has already been addressed, but as i'm new please have patience with my post...

I wouls like to ask about favorite personnel on your own managers screen... Has anyone, ever had anyone listed as favored personnel here? I haven't and it has always seemed like a pointless feature to me because of this. I've never managed it.

For example... Alex Ferguson has got Giggs, Scholes, Neville's, etc. etc. But i've never had anyone... could someone please explain this to me! I've appeared in other players, staff, etc. before - but no-one has ever actually appeared in my favored personnel list.

In CM03/04 I managed to get Kevin Nolan on my favoured personnel list, but not again since then.

If you use FMM, you can view your relationships and it gives you a vlaue (out of 100) for the players/managers you like/dislike. Unfortunately it takes an extremely long time, lots of positive interaction and loyalty for a player to gain enough relationship points in order to appear on your personnel list.

So it can actually happen then? - you just possibly need to stick at a club for a very long time like Fergie. It all seems a bit too hard considering other computer managers seem to pick new favorite personnel up quite regularly - i mean you can become a players favorite without even actually doing anything - no interaction, nothing.

I think it'd be a really cool little feature - something to add even more depth to the game, but i just dont understand it at present! Cheers all.

As a human manager you CANNOT have favourites listed on your profile.

You can however be a favourite on say players favourite personnel lists, or even clubs

Being a favouritie with a player can be achieved by asking for say a player purchase recommendation and then buying them

So it can actually happen then? - you just possibly need to stick at a club for a very long time like Fergie.

Well it could happen in CM03/04, I don't know about the current game and it didn't happen despite over 10 years with some players in 08.

To be honest, i reckon we should be able to add your own favourite/disliked personnel to the list, since we are actually the managers.

It could be done like the search engine, just type in a player or staff members name and select from the list. and Hey-Presto, the player/staff member is added to favoured/disliked list.

Archived