Passing

Hey .. im new here.

I have a question about passing. I have tryed playing with two different teams now and am failing when it comes to passing. 50% of the time my DEF passes back to the keeper it goes in for an own goal.. Kind getting ****ed off.

How do i make my team at least hold the ball and not put own goals in???!!!

Pleeese help

hey .. Im new here.

I have a question about passing. I have tryed playing with two different teams now and am failing when it comes to passing. 50% of the time my def passes back to the keeper it goes in for an own goal.. Kind getting ****ed off.

Pleeese help

anyone help!!!!

welcome cantoffie. sounds like a fluke of some sort. this years match engine seems unpredictable but not to the extent you're suggesting. is the goal tender missing it or just bad pass. if your goalie has low decision rate could be him. also could be young and not ready for 1st team.

if all else fails upload save to tech. i'd switch goalies myself if you're playing in lower teir league it's usually easy to find an old washed up veteran goalie that'll do wonders at the lower levels.

Hey .. im new here.

I have a question about passing. I have tryed playing with two different teams now and am failing when it comes to passing. 50% of the time my DEF passes back to the keeper it goes in for an own goal.. Kind getting ****ed off.

How do i make my team at least hold the ball and not put own goals in???!!!

Pleeese help

there are many things which can influence it. but i'm sure your DEF (defender(s)?) lack passing options. is their mentality low compared to other players? that could be one of the reasons. mentality affects direction of passing, with low mentality and short passing players won't pass many balls forward. what happens in such situation is what you described and i assume they clear many balls also.

what you need to do is look at their passing, mentality and through balls and experimente. players that lack creativity, decisions, technique and passing should be instructed to pass longer. the other thing which you should look at is forward runs. having too many midfielders on often/mixed doesn't help in build-up. i hope this helps

Archived