Need help !!!!!!!!!

you can get the huge database. I saw it on the forums somewhere.

ive got quite a good laptop so I usually load 20+ nations anyways.

whenever ive done a lower league team i usually end up signing domestic players tbh. like scottish and english if in league two.

i know what you mean about the speed but i dont think it has anything to with the amount of leagues (in my experience)

i tried a game with only 3 nations selected and i didnt notice much of a difference between that and when i select loads of leagues. ive gotten used to it now i guess.

it is a bit stifling when you're used to zipping through seasons. i dont know if its just me but ive noticed a steady slowing down of the game

really? thats a bit wierd. tbh i dont know where the time actually goes. i havent even noticed it taking a long time... but when i look at how long it took me to finish a season(or even 6 months for that matter) i wonder how. might be the match day

ah well, there's loads of things wrong with this game, just like every year. My excitement for the game wanes a little bit more every release date

i think we've strayed from the original topic a bit now...

lol yeah a bit but i dnt know where time has gone now either it is taking me 5 hours to get into 5 games into the prem season on comp it stupid lol but yeah i started the game now i loaded england italy spain germany france ireland niraland serbia poland sweden hong kong china and some other i think just waiting for manager shortlists to load which is taking a day and a age

lol yeah some of the best uni days coming in at 5 in morning and playing fm ****ed ha ha i made some intresting buys when i was drunk lol i bought a conferance player for my man united team coz i liked his name lol lets just say he didnt do to well for my team lol

Archived