Takeover Bids

Is it possible for your club to be taken over by anyone? I know in previous games its happened and for instance they wipe your debts and give multi million transfer budgets, is it possible in FM Handheld without the Sugar Daddy cheat?

Is it possible for your club to be taken over by anyone? I know in previous games its happened and for instance they wipe your debts and give multi million transfer budgets, is it possible in FM Handheld without the Sugar Daddy cheat?

My board has never been took over in this game yet but i've seen messages in my inbox saying a certain club has been took over and there debts have been cleared. As for the stadium issue, i dont think you can expand or move to a new stadium in this 1, hopefully they'll fix it for the new one in november. Hope i've helped. icon_smile.gif

So what has the takeover benefited to your club? So all the people who have taken lower teams to the champions league and that... they must lose lots of money each week as they must get next to nothing in gate receipts.

Archived