Is this the best game of all time?

Is the best game of all time?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is the best game of all time?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd rather play with Cheryl Cole.

I'm playing network with my brother and we have got so much enjoyment out of it this year it's unreal. Yes, there are annoying cosmetic bugs (mainly skin issues and the 3D ME) but it doesn't affect the general gameplay at all and the network disconnects have been fixed. Gone are the days when it would return to main menu in the middle of a match. So good. Keep it in 2D and it runs like the wind.

I'd say it's almost as good as making love to Cheryl Cole.

So you think a spoiled little gold digger is good in bed? Think again!

While you're at it rethink yur view om FM09 too :) , it's a good game, but they have lost focus on fun and rather try to simulate the life of a manager which is a good thing if they balance it against fun.

Remove repetative tasks like the lame press conferences, it's only fun the first 3 times. And we have to set up all those damn opp instructions manually every match. Just so much crap between all the fun

Football Manager (of any year) is the only game I'll play, so it's not really a poll I can contribute to. I did contribute, though. I voted 'no' on the thinking that there's probably better games out there.

I don't think I'd like to get involved with Cheryl seeing as pretty much everything makes her cry. I don't really need that while... y'know.

Archived