LLM Paradox, have some money and no one want to come

I understand that a players on upper leauges don't want to join, that's quite fair , but players of my same league behave the same and also the lower leagues players do the same !

How am I supposed to improve if even players of the league below mine don't want to join ?

Ahahaha example : a player earns 2.500 euros per month, I offer him 10.000 euros per motnh and an automatic promotion to the league above....no way..I'm an idiot but I like to collect mushrooms here just to see you suffering, the dude tells me. This happend lot of times.

Is there even a tiny chance a LLM can improve or the game force you to never improve cause of internal routines ?

Thanks

Try search for "realistic targets" using the player search.

It is definately possible, but at all levels, there comes a point where your rep isn't high enough to attract players good enough to improve the rep. You've just got to fine tune the tactics and do well enough to improve the rep to get a slightly better quality of player in to improve performances to increase the rep. And so forth.

OMG

Such option is of course ALWAYS turned on, despiting that , I am only able to attract strikers with max 3 of finishing , midfielders with max 6 of passing and defenders with 5-8 of tackling.

Any hints plz ?

P.S. I am gettin rid of Swindon town once for ever

Dude

When the whole world in the game is against you as a LLM then turn the world upside down.

That's what I do...You can only be told "living in a dreamland" or "so and so Snubs you" for so many times before you blow a gasket.

What I do is open up the editor and solve the world's financial and economic woes by making multibillion dollar enterprises and russian billionaire's toys out of reality's "minnows" such as wigan, wba, charlton athletic, sunderland, sporting gijon, braga fc, slovan liberec, hajduk split, anorthosis etc.

In summary all no namers become the cream of the crop and its incredible to see a champions league final between sunderland and Hajduk split...haha.

Reality is overrated...I'm sick of reality that's why I play a game of fantasy...To each his own find what works for you.

I think that's not LL , it is simply a matter of which LL team is being taken.

I see for instance that few League 1 teams are waaaaaayyyyyy more rich than poor Swindon. I am now seeing teams with several players valued zilions and zilions inside League 1 ( Colchester, Milwall, Leeds, Leichster etc.. ) ...

Playing LL with those teams it seems to me a Sunday pic-nic

Playing with Swindon it's nightmare

Is there even a tiny chance a LLM can improve or the game force you to never improve cause of internal routines ?

Every team has a (hidden) reputation. Low team reputation is what stops the signings. It'l grow slowly as you win. Slowly. Very slowly. Expect many seasons in agony.

Easier to take on a "well known" LL club with higher reputation. Use editor to locate.

It is definately possible, but at all levels, there comes a point where your rep isn't high enough to attract players good enough to improve the rep. You've just got to fine tune the tactics and do well enough to improve the rep to get a slightly better quality of player in to improve performances to increase the rep. And so forth.

I wouldn't even class League One as LLM. I'm talking about newly-promoted BSQ South/North teams who have a ground capacity of 50 ad no backroom staff. That is hardcore LLM.

I hear you.

The issue is that if you are disallowed to improve for the above mentioned reasons it is quite frustrating see that despiting your efforts and results you will always finish the season at the bottom of the table. IMO.

Are those coutries under the WP axe ?

Every single time a WP permit is involved I broke a key on my keyboard. I just wanna stay on the safe side this time,plz.

In addition you must turn them on before starting and I am quite out of pc resources

Only the UK has work permits, although other countries have foreign player restrictions.

The game reflects realism. IRL it IS nigh-on impossible to take broke, rubbish lower league teams to glory - the real challenge is just to survive, and Swindon have been in administration or on the brink of it many times.

The game doesnt reflect real life. In real life money is the main factor when it comes to attracting players. In FM its not unusual for a player to reject you offer that is 100x higher than his current wage. In real life this would never happen.

The game doesnt reflect real life. In real life money is the main factor when it comes to attracting players. In FM its not unusual for a player to reject you offer that is 100x higher than his current wage. In real life this would never happen.

We will see in January :) Barry vs. ManCity and reported several hundred thousands wages offered to him :)

Are those coutries under the WP axe ?

Every single time a WP permit is involved I broke a key on my keyboard. I just wanna stay on the safe side this time,plz.

In addition you must turn them on before starting and I am quite out of pc resources

No work permits are needed for the countries listed except maybe Hungary, I can't quite remember.

Also use parent clubs as much as you can if you get stuck.

I wonder if people don't just miss the point in here.

It doesn't matter if L1 is LLM to anyone. I could only understand such comments if this was the LLaMa forum here.

The point is that few players would reject a 400 percent wage increase and moving a league up while be happy to stay where they are. It's good that club reputation impacts the players' decisions, but the extent given in here as an example seems unrealistic to me.

I think there are smarter ways to to deploy barriers against " cheating " , this is definitely not a realistic way,on the opposite it's a ridicolous one.

How many of you would resist to a 400% salary increase and an upper league perspective to remain fidel to a well known drug store ?

Archived