player conditioning and rotation

Anyone know if player conditioning is getting tweaked in the upcoming patch? I've searched around previous posts, and it looks like conditioning was tweaked in the first patch, but I wasn't able to find anything for the second big patch. With the typical two game a week schedule I can rarely get my midfielders and forwards into both games, so there is constant rotation. It's not off by much in my opinion, but I'd like to see them get back up over 95% by the next game if they have 3-4 days. As it is, most of my midfield gets to around 92-93% and they all have very good phsyical attributes. So maybe by the third game in 10-12 days they need to be rotated, just not every other game as it is now.

what is the fitness attribute like for those players ? if it's low then I am affraid they'll only play half the matches due to it. I have an ML & MC who are pretty much in the low 80% all the time but very rarely if at all get injured anyway

In FM08 and before, your players could play at high tempo, forward runs and high closing down for 90 mins with no ill-effect. Tearing about like blue-ar5ed flies in FM09 doesn't work. They improved the realism, so no, it won't be tweaked in the patch. The injury rate may do though.

In FM08 and before, your players could play at high tempo, forward runs and high closing down for 90 mins with no ill-effect. Tearing about like blue-ar5ed flies in FM09 doesn't work. They improved the realism, so no, it won't be tweaked in the patch. The injury rate may do though.

Yeah, I don't think it needs to go back to how it was. But I don't play at a high tempo or close down all over the field. My attacking players do make forward runs, so I understand they will be more tired. But I still say they should be able to get back into playing shape in 3-4 days if they started the previous game at 100%. Rotating every game just isn't realistic in my opinion. If their conditioning went down a bit more slowly and you had to rest them every third, fourth, or fifth game (depending on playing style and their physical attributes) this would seem more in line with how it looks in real life. As it is, my wingers and attacking midfielders never go back to back.

Check their stamina and natural fitness. Also, now you can check how many kilometres they covered in the game. There are things you can do in addition to my points above to reduce their energy-expenditure, such as time-wasting, playing narrower etc. For me it's the wingers who get really caned, whereas DCs don't. But when you look at how they move, that's fair enough.

Check their stamina and natural fitness. Also, now you can check how many kilometres they covered in the game. There are things you can do in addition to my points above to reduce their energy-expenditure, such as time-wasting, playing narrower etc. For me it's the wingers who get really caned, whereas DCs don't. But when you look at how they move, that's fair enough.

Everyone has good physical attributes, so I don't think that is the issue. So many of my goals come from my wingers running up and down the sideline that I guess I'll have to settle for seeing them every other game. I didn't realize we could track their distance covered in this version. Thanks for the help.

Archived