New Patch?

Hello guys,

I have just started a new game and when Steam loaded the game, it updated itself (the first time since I first installed the game (and the first patch))

Does this mean its just updated a new patch?

n.b it still states version 9.01 or whatever it is, will the new patch be 9.02?

Guest The Roy
Hello guys,

I have just started a new game and when Steam loaded the game, it updated itself (the first time since I first installed the game (and the first patch))

Cant see anything to suggest it is, but maybe it was a steam update instead?

There is no new patch. Don't know why it updated again for some people today, but not for others. Mine did not update. Sure it wasn't steam itself that updated, mine did yesterday

There has been a patch released not long after the game was released. I have heard that the second patch is due out this month, But don't quote me on that.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60956 this is the details of the fixes of the first patch. If you look at the top of this page you will see the 9.0.1 patch details.

Ok, I ment there is no new patch released today. 9.1.0 patch was released at launchday. No patch after that. 9.2.0 will probably come just over new years. but thats just my guess on 9.2.0 release. So don't hold me to it :)

Miles announced on the podcast they're hoping to get it out in the next few weeks :)

Hello guys,

nice to see you have used the search feature of these forums ... NOT

Archived