Soft touch?

Latley I've been ****ed off because of this: Almoust every time when the ball is right by the touchline or byline and your players runs to get it, the ball "bounces" like 2 meters and over the line when he touches it! How can the players have this hard first touch in these situations? And it's not like it's because he's in a rush or anything, this happens even when there's no opponent players near him. It's frustrating when you always lose the ball because of something stupid like that. icon13.gif

I've seen players get the ball knocked away from them by a hard tackle, and the ball will just sit there for a minute or so with no one bothering to go get it. Meanwhile I'm screaming at my team to go get the ball... icon_mad.gif

Something I've noticed too, but I don't think its an issue, tbh. I just think the representation in the 2D ME isn't showing whats actually happening.

I.E

The ball isn't actually that comfortable for the player to get to, and struggles to keep it in, ends up kicking it out. But the ME shows the ball stopped, and the player kicking it out.

Its not the only discrepancy in the ME, but its definitely there.

Archived