best starter club?

farlsey in the BSN really good challange

and man city, real madrid, barca, arsenal if you just want a bit of a easy start i guess.

a good starter would be Athletic Madrid. they have a good team and in the champions league see if you can win the la liga with them.

There realy isn't a perfect starter club. It all depends on personal opinion. Some people like to start right at the bottom (Blue Square North/South) and work their way up. Some like to start right at the top of the Prem. And others like to start in the middle. (Championshiop-league2). Plus then you have to decide whether to go for a relegation battle, or promotion fight. So it's up to you. I could recomend a starter club that I enjoy but you don't, as I said it's personal opinion.

If you realy can't decide, click randomise :D

I started with Leeds United, they don't have -15 points anymore and have a solid fan base and finances which allows you to build up a nice team, league one is rather easy with the current squad, but the championship is harder and requires a decent eye in the transfer market.

I managed to finish 1st in both league 1 and the championship, I'm fighting for my life though in the premiership, going to be a very tough season but with the signings I've made I'm sure I can fight off the drop.

:o, can you play as FC United? I didn't think you could! Please tell me how...

They get promoted 99% of the time to the bottom playable league in england after the first season, save the game before end of season and if they don't come up, which I doubt, reload, then take them over.

I started with Leeds United, they don't have -15 points anymore and have a solid fan base and finances which allows you to build up a nice team, league one is rather easy with the current squad, but the championship is harder and requires a decent eye in the transfer market.

I managed to finish 1st in both league 1 and the championship, I'm fighting for my life though in the premiership, going to be a very tough season but with the signings I've made I'm sure I can fight off the drop.

Could you plz gimme an hint on how you can attract / find good players disposed to join the team ?

thanks

Could you plz gimme an hint on how you can attract / find good players disposed to join the team ?

thanks

I used a -9/10 shortlist, finding younger players who you can snap up for 0-500k, after a season they are real gems, one of my strikers has had bids of 11+ million which I have rejected, boought him for 75k.

I used a -9/10 shortlistQUOTE]

are you saying a 9 out of 10 attributes filter? thought they went out a few years ago

No there is a -9/-10 player potential thread in GPTG forum where you can find all players on the default database that have either -9 or -10 potential. Hope this helps.

Archived