Pitch Condition Disappeared

The condition of your pitch is supposed to be found in the "Stadium/Facilities" section of The Club Information screen. This seems to have disappeared randomly in my game. Im in my second season with Farsley and during pre-season i remember checking my pitch condition, but now after about 14 games it is no longer there.:confused: Has anyone else experienced this? My pitch condition had been terrible for a while and the board did not have the funds to relay it so im wondering if there is no setting for worse than terrible :D

I remember checking the gradual decline in my pitch during the first season though, but it isn't the end of the world i guess (:

That's a bit worrying them. Have the board recently agreed to re-lay your pitch? This is the other thing that happened to me during the off season and they said it would take until the end of the season to complete. I'm hoping that could be the reason.

I asked the board twice during a season and they got mad at me. I'm Man United and I think the pitch should reflect the team. There is a muddy stripe down the entire center of the pitch, and the board are yelling at me for asking them to fix it! Sure, the pitch condition says "ok" but still, that mud disrupts play. And even Everton has a better pitch than me!

OK those who were lucky and got their pitch re-layed how much money did you need? I`m in poor club lower league and i only have about 100k and they constantly tell me no because of lack of funds... i`m in 2010 now and i have not been able to re-lay the pitch for 2.5 seasons, i`ll take a picture of it later and show you how HORRIBLE it looks.. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived