Network game help please im crying

hey guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me the right information without someone giving me a ****in link to somewhere else that isnt helpful one bit, ok here we go

ive gotten onto my router settings, these are the little boxes that show

enable (ticked)

decription (fm)

inbound port ( ) _ ( ) dont know whats supposed to go in these boxes

type (drop down box for TCP UDP) ??

private ip adress 192.168.2. ( ) dont know what goes in the last part

private port (2 boxes) what goes here?

help please im going grey

u already posted this somewhere else, u n00bhead! its not our fault ur not computer illiterate so stop giving us grief youth!! like everyone says, all the info you need is on this website, stop being lazy and take time out to read this lovely info that tells you completely wot to do!!

enable (ticked)

decription (fm)

inbound port (10096) _ (10097)

type (BOTH TCP and UDP) (You may have to make 2 entries, if you cant choose both TCP and UDP)

open a command window (run "cmd") and type ipconfig, look for you internal ip number, should be 192.168.2.X

private ip adress 192.168.2. (X)

private port (2 boxes) 10096 and 10097

Remember to restart your router after entering the new port forwarding, hope it helps!

enable (ticked)

decription (fm)

inbound port (10093) _ (10094)

type (BOTH TCP and UDP) (You may have to make 2 entries, if you cant choose both TCP and UDP)

open a command window (run "cmd") and type ipconfig, look for you internal ip number, should be 192.168.2.X

private ip adress 192.168.2. (X) also this ip has to match the first one in game status screen

private port (2 boxes) 10093 and 10094

Remember to restart your router after entering the new port forwarding, hope it helps!

dont need to restart or reboot your router just make sure you save the settings then get somebody to test that it works

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=12880

That's the network help thread, its where you ask for help about network games. It isn't just as simple as us filling in the boxes for you as some of them are specific to your own computer.

Don't swear at or about people that are trying to help you.

all sorted now, and your post didnt help one bit, so as for tellin me not to swear at people when i was just sayin p i s s ing , well you can go FUCCCCCCCCK YOURSELF BIIIIIATCH

Archived