Talking to the media and the horrible answers to give finally goes wrong.

I cant see the picture. Photobucket link please?

____ *****knows spirit can't be maintained*****

____ appeared in an equivocal mood as he met journalists ahead of Bath City's match against Hereford United in the Coca-Cola League 2.

A journalist from worldsoccer.com chose the main focus point for the conference, asking, "given the importance you place on team spirit and its edffects on the results you are achieving, you must be wondering whether a drop in morale and form is just around the corner. *****Do you think that's likely to happen?*****"

____ response was, *****"I can tell you now that there is absolutely no chance of that."*****

put stars around the wtf parts.

ass man's are also stupid in press conferences. Mine was asked so your best midfielder is out for a long time how do you think that will affect the team. He responds "Well i think it will be a massive confidence boost to the side". Maybe i need a new one, stupid brian mcclair :D

So...let me get this straight. You said that there's absolutely no chance of morale dropping and the game interpreted it as you saying you're certain morale will drop? :rolleyes:

exactly. The answers are all so vague anyway... I was certain this would happen eventually.

I just had my pre-match press conference, after i lost to bitter rivals sunderland in the fa cup, and i was asked what is my relationship with roy keane like, for which i answered 'not good', and for some reason many of my players got enraged for that!

Also some of my players got angry once because my ass man reckons that messi would win world player of the year award:confused:

Also some of my players got angry once because my ass man reckons that messi would win world player of the year award:confused:

I had something like that.

Said Fabregas would win it, the summary of the conf. called my opinion 'baffling' and my players were miffed.

Oh, and guess who won it?

Press conference answers are completely inadequately implemented, and players' reactions apparently random. I just predicted Derby County, 4th in the table, to win the league and three of my players are "confused"... But the worst is "Do you think there's any chance [opposition] will take all the points today?" but the subject of all the possible responses is YOUR team not the opposition.

Your wage will be helping the team bring you a better game with more bug fixes. Or you could continue to complain about it and do nothing to help us change it. Your call.

Or since it's already caught your attention...

I'm not uploading a 150mb file so you can look at the same screen i'm sure many others are getting. Yourself included if you actually play the game.

So you can take my post into consideration, or look like an arrogant ****. Your call.

Or since it's already caught your attention...

I'm not uploading a 150mb file so you can look at the same screen i'm sure many others are getting. Yourself included if you actually play the game.

So you can take my post into consideration, or look like an arrogant ****. Your call.

Don't be so bloody ignorant, they aren't doing it just to look at the same screen, they're doing it to debug exactly where in the code it messes up. Have some awareness of how fixing these issues occurs before insulting the QA team for helping. Christ.

Don't be so bloody ignorant, they aren't doing it just to look at the same screen, they're doing it to debug exactly where in the code it messes up. Have some awareness of how fixing these issues occurs before insulting the QA team for helping. Christ.

I'm quite aware you can't solve a problem by looking at a screen. I'm also quite aware that this happens to many people, not just me, and isn't hard to reproduce. all you have to do is click "i don't think that's very likely" when they ask you if your team is going to lose it's spirit.

Don't be so bloody ignorant.

I'm quite aware you can't solve a problem by looking at a screen. I'm also quite aware that this happens to many people, not just me, and isn't hard to reproduce. all you have to do is click "i don't think that's very likely" when they ask you if your team is going to lose it's spirit.

Don't be so bloody ignorant.

It's not that simple I'm afraid. Each press conference question has a headline answer (the area that is problematic for you) tied to each answer. These headlines are generated after the user has finished the press conference, and it selects a headline from one of the questions asked. This means that while answering that question in that manner has produced the headline for you, it will not produce that headline in every single press conference where that answer has been given.

This means we cannot simply click one option to get the headline you have. We would have to go through a very, very large number of press conferences solely doing this to get this, and this is something that could easily take a very long time. This is why I have requested your save game.

I don't have a save or a screenshot, but I got a pretty similar situation when I was asked about being relegated. The question was essentially: "Do you think relegation is a possibility?", and I responded "I don't think that's very likely". The headline then stated that I had said we were going down or some such.

I can see whats happened. I picked the most "negative" response, so the game thinks I'm being negative. However, the question is worded in a manner that answering in a "negative" manner, is actually being positive. (ie, the question should be "Do you think you'll stay up?")

I don't have a save or a screenshot, but I got a pretty similar situation when I was asked about being relegated. The question was essentially: "Do you think relegation is a possibility?", and I responded "I don't think that's very likely". The headline then stated that I had said we were going down or some such.

I can see whats happened. I picked the most "negative" response, so the game thinks I'm being negative. However, the question is worded in a manner that answering in a "negative" manner, is actually being positive. (ie, the question should be "Do you think you'll stay up?")

Don't post stuff like that here!!! Can't you see what's happened to me?! lol

Stop conversating, dammit.

tbf to the op there are a few questions where you have to answer the opposite of what has been asked as the answers make no sense. There really shouldn't be any need for a save game here as I've come across a few questions with this problem.

Same here, it's a bit like a trick question much the same as when your girl asks if she looks good in that dress. There are either 2 possible outcomes:

- she gets upset for you telling her she looks horrible

- she gets upset for you telling her she looks great while she thinks she doesnt

I understand when there are technical things wrong with a game, but this is just kind of bad writing (and I don't mean coding).

Same here, it's a bit like a trick question much the same as when your girl asks if she looks good in that dress. There are either 2 possible outcomes:

- she gets upset for you telling her she looks horrible

- she gets upset for you telling her she looks great while she thinks she doesnt

I understand when there are technical things wrong with a game, but this is just kind of bad writing (and I don't mean coding).

There are those sort of questions in the game, and there's supposed to be. Different journalists have different personalities, and if they don't like you and they're a bit of a langer, they'll ask you trick questions, then report something completely made up anyway.

I really like the notion of the press conferences. I think they are a great idea!

However, I think far too often the questions and answers don't seem to match or it's not clear whether I want to answer an affirmative or a double-negative. Often it's as if the answers belonging to a different question are presented.

I think that a little more effort into seeing that the multiple choice answers are consistent with the question would go a long way. The way things currently are, it seems as if someone was trying to skimp on effort (or over-simplification), with the result of a potentially sweet feature going sour.

I will still enjoy the press conferences, but hope for improvement in a patch or version10.

I really like the notion of the press conferences. I think they are a great idea!

However, I think far too often the questions and answers don't seem to match or it's not clear whether I want to answer an affirmative or a double-negative. Often it's as if the answers belonging to a different question are presented.

I think that a little more effort into seeing that the multiple choice answers are consistent with the question would go a long way. The way things currently are, it seems as if someone was trying to skimp on effort (or over-simplification), with the result of a potentially sweet feature going sour.

I will still enjoy the press conferences, but hope for improvement in a patch or version10.

Oh good. I thought I was alone in this.

It seems to me that every question has an answer 1-5. From top to bottom it goes:

1- Strongly Agree

2- Agree

3- No Feelings

4- Disagree

5- Strongly Disagree

And the wording of the answers matters not. Probably not the case 100% of the time, but considering the wording of the answers often does not match that of the question, I have decided to just use this template and not read the question :)

I had something like that.

Said Fabregas would win it, the summary of the conf. called my opinion 'baffling' and my players were miffed.

Oh, and guess who won it?

My players got mad when I said I definitely wouldn't be signing De Rosario (the MLS player).

Is he their best friend or something? :confused:

Archived