A huge talent for practically free

This might possible be a bug, but if it is it's and pleasent one. There's this player, called name removed. His 16 years old (in the beginning of the game), a striker from czech republic, playing for sparta prague. He has many of his attributes at over 10, with important ones too like finishing, pace, dribbling, stamina, strength, composure, jumping, technique (and again, he's barely 16 years old).

And for some very strange reason, coming december 08 he was transfer listed, for 0£!!!!! there was no reason for him to had been listed, he wasn't injured, wasn't complaining, and a huge talent imo. And if they where looking to cash in, then why was his price set at zero?

So, i offered them £1k, and they accepted. And now his mine:cool:

i've signed him for Chester City in League 2, 2nd season now and im signing another 3 highly promising Czech under 19's. just hoping he comes good and i can sell him on for big money in the future

He might have small potential you never know, but if that's the case surely they wouldn't had known it at prague themselves either, because only time can tell what his potential is.

But he most have somekind of status already, because he became my first singing that the fans where 'excited about'. and again his only 16, i would show his stats if i'd know how to.

he seems to be a nice allrounder: finishing 11, dribbling 11, long shots 10, heading 12, jumping 14, strenght 14, pace 13, flair 11, passing 14, first touch 15, 179cm. and again, age 16:) in 5 years those stats will be much better, because even a player with limited potential cannot reach his peak at 16!

So he has already average stats with all the crucial things, and will already this season bag some games with the seniors. So there will be no need to loan him because i will have use for him myself.

well, i'll see with time what will happen with this slavic youngster, have much higher hopes anyway then with andy carroll;)

I believe the player is. an AMC/F

CA - somewhere between 100-120

PA - somewhere between 150-200

Value 525k as of March 2011

Better ? you spoilt sports. stop throwing away your dummys out of the pram

I don't think that was needed was it...

of course it was, he's not even a decent player, I would bother with him to be honest. He may however be an ok player for a bottom half dozen epl clubs. And if people are so worried, its simple, move the thread to the good player thread.

of course it was, he's not even a decent player, I would bother with him to be honest. He may however be an ok player for a bottom half dozen epl clubs. And if people are so worried, its simple, move the thread to the good player thread.

Even on the Good Players forum, you can't post CA and PA without spoiler tags.

"When giving advice on players, it is against the rules to mention a real-life players PA or CA without using spoiler tags. Many people prefer not to know players abilities to make the game more challenging, but posting PA/CA without tags means they find it out."

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Vaclav Kadlec and I am big fan of football manager. I thank the OP for not publishing my name. He obviously cared enough to allow me to maintain my dignity; wish I could say for the others who name me and shame me. I just want to say how disappointed I am that you all think I won't progress as a footballer. I feel saddened that you can look at my decent stats and think that I won't amount to much. I also feel embarassed that my name is now becoming a by-word for mediocrity and unfulfilled potential. You all think that you can judge my progress as a footballer by looking at a few stats. Perhaps I should judge you guys as fathers, husbands and colleagues based on your SATs tests. How fair would that be? I don't think I can progress as a footballer now that it seems my progress has been charted...what's the use? I suppose I'll be lucky to get a transfer, even to West Ham.

Going now, probably never hear from me again.

Vaclav

Archived