How do I download FMM?

I want to download FMM so that i can change the kit colours of my team, so went to a website and downloaded it.

When i opened it, it was just a load of error messages and question marks.

Can anyone link me to a website that lets me download FMM 2.25, and give me step by step advice on how to download it please?

The red background and dark blue writing is really annoying!

Thanksicon_smile.gif

Originally posted by canvey!!:

He's on Vista, I can see that from the screenshot icon14.gif

Oh yea lol.. i have vista and did not even realise..

Ok find programme shortcut, right click and press run as administrator.. My programme does not run if i try running it normally..

It is not so difficult. Here is the example given at the link (paste it to your Notepad):

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 680 0 255 174 215 128 0 255

</pre>

680 - the Man U ID

0 - the first choise kit (1 is away kit and 2 third kit)

255 174 215 - RGB for the foreground colour

128 0 255 - RGB for the background colour

You said you have the colours, so edit the RGBs and team ID and save the edited code to (if you are using the official 802 DB):

Football Manager 08\data\updates\update-802\db\802\lnc\all

You can give it any name you want as long as the extention is .lnc (that is LNC). For example team_x_colour_change.lnc.

Reload your save and the changes should be visible.

In case of an edited DB the lnc -file should be placed into the \lnc\all folder of that particular DB.

Colour codes can be found in graphics editors, or for example where you can define custom colours for kits in the pre game editor. RGB - red, green and blue. You could also search the web for an RGB colour chart or something.

One drawback actually with using this method to change colours is that the kits will be of "plain" style. If that is a problem, it is of course possible to attach .png kits to the team.

Originally posted by duccio:

In case of an edited DB the lnc -file should be placed into the \lnc\all folder of that particular DB.

Colour codes can be found in graphics editors, or for example where you can define custom colours for kits in the pre game editor. RGB - red, green and blue. You could also search the web for an RGB colour chart or something.

One drawback actually with using this method to change colours is that the kits will be of "plain" style. If that is a problem, it is of course possible to attach .png kits to the team.

I have sorted this out

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 5100186 0 255 255 0 0 0 255

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 5100186 1 255 0 0 0 0 0

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 5100186 2 255 255 255 0 0 205

The database is called 'New Club', so what would I do?

Im still a bit confused!

Cheers

I think it shuld be placed under the new DB, so if what you said didn't work, you should find where the DB "New Club" is on your HD. Typically it should be in a place like My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\db\. If you have trouble locating it, click in your game options -> preferences -> general. Somewhere on the lower part of that screen ought to be user data folder location address, which should give and idea where the edited DB is.

Archived