Is it just me?

Is it just me, or do threads with the name 'Is it just me?' pop up at least once a week? :D

Anyway, the two views represent the same thing, so it makes no difference which one you watch. Well done on your good run, though!

No the super secret cheat is, putting your arm on the arm rest of your seat, but not just any arm, left for home and right for away :D I actually do that.

Will Torres score more if I do that?

I've cheered up from my Monday morning grump now. Still not going to play the game till the next patch, but will ease off my aggression/sarcasm for the rest of the day :thup:

Yes it's just you! The match engine is exactly the same. Maybe the 3D graphics distract you with their loveliness!

i assure you those 3d graphics arent distracting me because of there loveliness a few other words do leap to mind such as pixelated and sh*t ...ummm and pile

those graphics r a start but my god to have the whole of the back of the box advertising me please youd think space invaders was made last week.

It will become your FM superstition, mine is hovering the cursor in the middle of the team name :rolleyes: If I don't do that i'll lose.

haha your right i dont watch games on 3d anymore and its actually working i havent lost since ive done it....

2D Pitch 4 lyf!

Archived