Club Stature

Can someone explain to me why my club is annoyed at me? They are saying that "the club's stature has been diminished since you took charge of the team". I have no idea what I have done to make this happen. I though it might of been because of job as coach of Austria so I quit that and still nothing. It's really starting to annoy me.

Can someone explain to me why my club is annoyed at me? They are saying that "the club's stature has been diminished since you took charge of the team". I have no idea what I have done to make this happen. I though it might of been because of job as coach of Austria so I quit that and still nothing. It's really starting to annoy me.

bad results and poor finances can take the club stature down...

either of them a problem for u?

Nope and nope. I came 2nd on goal difference and got promoted from Coca-Cola League 1 and my balance is fine at the moment.

anything at all out of the ordinary...

players unhappy? players having personality clashses? someone cant settle in area?

hows form been of late?

I think there have been players unhappy, but not many. Personalily clashes have been resolved. I have signed over 20 youngsters all from either Scotland or Spain, so that could be a problem. Form is irrelevant in a way because they were criticising me in the pre-season anyway.

I think this is a bug man. I have exactly the same problem. I've just won the Premier League with Leeds and they want to sack me now because they think club stature diminished. Everything else is perfect, players perfect, wages perfect, finances perfect... only thing they want me to improve is club stature and I can't do a damn thing. Poor bug this is.

• 4 years later...

I have the same problem. I've won the A-League 3 years in a row, the Finals series 2 of of last 3 years and the Asian Champions League, yet struggled to get manager of the year and as results go I have a 80% win ratio and squad harmony is through the roof due to the success we are having.

Good thing I am just aiming to win the ACL back to back before I leave for a challenge.

Archived