Can you sign injured players at all?

I thought I saw somewhere around this forum, although I cannot find it now, a way in which you can sign a player listed as injured.

I'm trying to sign Liedson for an (considering the contribution he'd probably make) entirely reasonable 2.75m! Agreed the fee, he agreed the contract offer but the board told me he failed his medical. He still has 2-3months to run on a knee ligament injury. Now whilst I dont doubt this injury could, in real life, be career threatening and few clubs would approve a move for him until proven fit (via a medical at least) is there a way to sign players who are injured/nearing the end of an injury or is it simply too serious (game rating wise) an injury for the in-game board to approve?

Its still classed as a 'red' injury rather than the nearly healed 'orange' (perhaps orange injuries are accepted?).

Anyone with any info? Merci etc.

Depends on the severity of the injury, even when 2 months out it is still possilbe to sign a player if doesn't have that particualr injury before. But with players who are injury prone and are actually injured at the time when you want to sign them the board will most likely cancell the deal, for sure if they are out for 3 ~ 8 months.

Archived