Man City is so rude

I am managing in the BSS and I tried to get some players on loan to add to my squad. I noticed many other BSS teams were getting young players from Premiership clubs so I went there to find some. I went to Man City to try and get some 18 year olds on loan to my club, but Man City rejected my offers because they wanted me to pay 100% of the players wages. Like how rude is that? They are like the richest club in the Premier League and they want me to pay a players wages while there on loan with me? I had to reject the offer because the player was making £800 a week and that would be an absurd amount for any BSS/BSN player. Then a few days after that the players I wanted joined Bognor Regis and Bishop's Stortford and they didn't have to pay anything towards the player's wages. Thanks a lot Man City :mad:.

I already have a parent team which is Cheltenham Town, they offered me one player to join me on a season long loan and he didn't even accept the offer, he went on loan to some team where he hasn't played a single game yet.

Archived